Schools of Humanities, Social Sciences and Music

Course Advisers

Find your Student Office

Your degree-specific major will determine which Student Office is your allocated office for course advice. They should be your first point-of-call for any enquiries related to your course.

You can view your Allocated Course Advice Office in studentConnect under 'Course & Unit'.

Find your Graduate Research Coordinator.

Schools of Music, Humanities and Social Sciences

Location: G26, Ground Floor, Arts Building, Central Wing

School of Design

Location: Level 1, ALVA Building

  • Email askUWA
  • Phone: Ms Carolyn Wood (6488 2064) / Ms Alicia Brown (6488 4649)

UWA Business School

Location: Foyer, Business School Building

  • Email askUWA
  • Phone: +61 8 6488 2780

Graduate School of Education

Location: Room 2:20, 2nd Floor, Graduate School of Education

Faculty of Engineering, Computing and Mathematics

Location: Ground Floor, Civil and Mechanical Engineering Building (Facing James Oval)

Law School

Location: Ground Floor, Old Economics & Commerce Building

  • Email: askUWA 
  • Phone: +61 8 6488 2945

Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences

Location: CTEC Building, Hackett Entrance Number 2

School of Indigenous Studies

Location: Shenton House

Faculty of Science

Location: Ground Floor, Agriculture Central Building (diagonally opposite the Science Library)

Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours)

  • Coordinator: Assoc/Professor Kathy Sanders
  • Email: askUWA
  • Phone: +61 8 6488 1869

Ph.D. and Masters by Research Students

Location:Graduate Research and Scholarships Office, Hackett Hall


Schools of Humanities, Social Sciences and Music

This Page

Last updated:
Monday, 19 December, 2016 4:01 PM